Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lolita Hat

Hola~! [Is what I would say if i was in Spain!]

Yesterday I was busily typing my tutorial for my Twit-birds when the images wouldn't load so.....*sad face :(*
On the other hand, a few weeks ago I made a [if I do say so myself] cute little Lolita hat for my friends birthday costume. My friend really liked it so I gave it to her without [stupidly] taking a photo of it. Turns out, as my mum told me, my friend's mother wore it to a fancy dress party with an 'Alice in Wonderland' theme and won first place for best hat. I was pretty proud of my crafting ^.^ and thus I'm making a new one some other time later :D

I'll post my tute as soon as google chrome loves me again,

Until then
Adios~!

P.S. If anyone has any good mangas or animes they can recommend me please comment or email me at olivia(dot)johansson24(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment