Here is my recipie for my scones I posted about!
- 3 cups Self-Raising Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Lemonade
- a pinch of salt
- Plain flour for dusting
- Preheat oven to 220°c
- Sift your flour and salt into a medium mixing bowl. Make a well (Crater) in the middle
- Slowly add milk and lemonade in small and interchanging amounts.
- Mix well with your hands or a wooden spoon.
- Dust table with plain flour and plonk out your dough.
- Knead it a little till firm and roll out until about 3 centimeters thick. Use your scone cutter, or in my case a shot glass to cut out your scones.
- Place the scones close together on a tray with baking paper on it.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes
If there are any issues or anything comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org