Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scones and Secret Agents

Hello~!
Today was not the sunniest of days, so to brighten the day up I made some scones. (With the help from my lovely assistant of course!)
Kevin had a friend over to do an assignment *cough cough*,
So I borrowed his sister to do some baking, Scones that is.
They came out a little dense but that would probably have been because I kneaded it a little too much....But they still tasted great!

Even Dad had one with his usual afternoon cup of coffee ^.^
As usual 'assignments' turned into playing computer games and pretending to be secret agents or ninjas?.....
But he couldn't hide from my camera forever!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why he was hiding from your camera lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, must have been camera shy,

    ReplyDelete