Thursday, September 30, 2010

Animania 2010

Hiya ^.^
On the 11th and 12th of September Animanina Sydney was held. On the 12th a group of friends, my brother and I went and had the best time ever. There were heaps of stalls and heaps of amazing cosplays, many of which I didn't get to take photos of. But some of which I did;



At the convention there were heaps of cosplay skits and I have to say this one was my favourite of the day:


As well as the great displays Rika Matsumoto, the voice actor of Ash in Pokemon, was there and did an amazing performance.

During the day I ran around the complex with, A ninja maid, A wannabe Pokemon trainer, Two guys in casual clothes, and Myself, in an out fit I made in about 10 minutes.


It was a huge success ^.^
The oddest part of the day was running around the streets of Redfern in outfits looking for an ATM machine, and catching the train and busses.


Is there really anything better than being hugged by Pedobear? - There goes one thing off of my bucket list.

I cannot wait till next year's Supanova......I have already planned my cosplay,....China (Wang Yao) From Axis Powers Hetalia ^.^

That is all for the moment~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment