Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pre-New Years Outing With Anita

Hello ^^

This actually happened before New Years but I jut got some time to post it ^^
The day before NYE Anita and I went to Chinatown to have some down relax time!


As usual we headed to Rong Bao Tang to check out the music~


Chilling on the floor with Beast~
I ended up buying Tablo's new album 'Fever End' and honestly it is a piece of lyrical genius~ I love it So much!
Even the album itself looks like a piece of art! Would have loved to have gone to the exhibition~





My delicious ChaTime~ 


Some of the things I bought~
I was going to buy the original Skin79 oriental gold but they didn't have it, so I purchased the 'Plus' version and I really like it!


Also the Diamond Blotting powder


A Milky Lipstick in 01


And Purikura photos~~






I love these two ^^


That's all for now~ I'll review the products later

Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment