Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Holidays?

Hiya!
At the moment it's almost mid-way through my winter holidays~


And by that I mean it's BLISTERING cold [for Australia]...


As holidays go they've been average~ Been trying to study more and more, and it's coming along ~


Listening to Popasia alot~ Probably coming up to my anniversary of listening to them!!


Really nothing overly important had happened~ Just going one step at a time~




Purchased new glasses to use  for exams~ They're super big but cute in a way ^^



I should be studying more in school and not taking photos!!


Taking photos with Kat and Steph!!


Went to Max Brenner for an English lesson~



I think the one I purchased was the Hot Chocolate with Crunchy Wafers ^^ So yummy!!



Playing around with makeup~ Especially double wings ~~ Blue on the water line and bottom lash line seem to suit these glasses~

I've decided to use my weibo account publicly so you're welcome to follow my updates there too :)
http://www.weibo.com/u/2685326454

That's all for now ^^ I may do some random makeup reviews and such later~

Olivia~ 

1 comment:

  1. Aw what cute photos Olivia, your so pretty :) It looks like your having lots of fun on your holidays and love the new glasses :)Glad to hear all is well, best wishes and take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete