Friday, August 17, 2012

NanTien Temple

Hello ^^

I've been MIA again for ages, mostly because of my HSC and needing to finish my major works [all of which are done now [yay!!]].

Wednesday was my last major work filled day and on Thursday morning I caught the train with Kevin and while he went to school, I wen to the City to meet up with my Society and Culture class and the year 11 Studies of Religion class~ Together we headed to....


It is for our Society and Culture module; Belief Systems whereby our primary study is belief systems~



The Pagoda was absolutely beautiful and the lady in care of the area was really helpful in guiding us around there ^^ We were so lucky for our weather! Clear blue skies~



We also participated in an origami class as a form of meditation, for some it worked, for others it may not have...haha. Yay for random stream of light and Bokeh~




The front, smaller temple with Joel meditating~


The Pagoda from afar~
I'll upload so more photos later~ But, it's 11:36 and I woke up are 5:10 this morning~ Time for nap tiems~


Obligatory selfies!! [funny story behind this actually... I went to show the guys behind me the photo and as I was walking backwards tripped over the stairs haha!!]

Nighty~


Leaving you with 三个和尚 seriously, one of my favourite short films to watch now and always~

No comments:

Post a Comment