Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ERMAGHERDDDDD ALICE NINE

You see, this was once supposed to be a really serious blog, haha ^^ Then my interests got really involved,....






Anywho, ERMAHGERDDD I have Alice Nine's 2006 Album Zekkeishoku!!!!!!


This is my favourite of their albums so I was OVERJOYED when I saw it online! Even better was that it was the Limited edition!!!


Ahhh So happy >< I originally ordered it as a gift to my self for handing in my major works for extension 2 English and Society and Culture and now I feel so fulfilled >3<


Some pic spam~






And here's the unpacking video!!


Hopefully tomorrow I'll do a review for a bbcream!! Yayy Finally haha!!

Today I got home and was a little tired so I made a smoothie! Perfect for the hot hot weather we've had!


Because of the hot weather I've changed my hairstyle a little~ Side braid ^o^

See you next post!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment