Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Retail Therapy

Ahh~ Yesterday I went out with Anita and we hit the shops for some Post HSC retail therapy!

Actually I also had 2 magazines at Kinokuniya which had been waiting for me for about 2 months haha!!

So at about 8:30 caught the train up to Town Hall. Popped into the Missha store to have a look at some lipsticks, none of which really caught my eye so I passed in that department.
Quickly went into Gloss to buy a which Automatic eyeliner~ I have a light blue one and it's super creamy, really great for the waterline!


At The Face Shop I had an amazing time. I really don't say this a lot when I go shopping but especially this time I really have to. I entered The Face Shop at around 10:30ish and the store assistant was busy cleaning so I allowed her to continue. Whilst I was looking through products she was so helpful in directing me toward the ones which she'd recommend for my skin and really made my experience so enjoyable. We did talk about Asian products and a range of different brands, not exclusively The FAce Shop. All in all she was so helpful and kind in directing me to the right products and even talking to me about some others. ^o^
 When I got home I did post this on The Face Shop Facebook Wall:

"Hello, I just want to say how pleased I am with the customer service at the Town Hall The Face Shop (I have not been to the others yet,). This morning I was served by Ms. Imai and she was so helpful in assisting me in finding the best products for my skin. This is not to mention the many other times which I have visited the store and all of the shop assistants have given me some of the greatest service. I am definitely recommending your store to anyone and everyone as you really, not only have some of my favourite products but also some of the friendliest staff.

Thank-you so much again and I will definitely visit again some time ^o^
Olivia~"

I just cannot express how happy I am with their service ^^ So I decided to buy the E'thym O2 Water lotion and also the Herb Day 365 Cleaning Foam in Lemon.


Next I had to rush up to Kinokuniya to go pick up my books and meet up with Anita who was waiting for me at Central~ So I got my copy of Rock and Read 43 and Rock and Read Eyes2 And also I got a volume of CD Detta~ Yayy~ (But so expensive x.x)







I did see this volume of Rock and Read and was sooo close to buying it >< Already spending over budget!


Once I met up with Anita  we walked around Market City where I went into Typo and decided to buy....


The Mail Bag in Frankie~ LOVE the colour so much! I was lucky to get it on sale for $20 ahh! Delighted!


At Media Asia was tossing up between INFINITIZE or Perfume's Love the World album but gave into INFINITE (Probably more for the price as it was only $18! Wheras Perfume's album was around $35)


At the Asian bread store I got a Coffee Cake which is DEVINE!


Linch was Sweet and Sour Pork in Sussex St food court~ The food is inexpensive and pretty good!!


Anita and I saw PSY on a telegraph pole advertising English classes Haha!!


Mucking around on the escalators at World Square~


Event Cinemas!! I'll be there next Wednesday for the Japanese Film Festival to watch Ruroni Kenshin with R0lan from The Warping Penguin!! Soo Excited!!

It god rainy on the way home~ Not the most enjoyable walk with 3 bags but I got home eventually with some blisters x.x


My three bags going home~ The Kinokuniya bag had my books, CD, cream, The Face Shop haul, my Mint green shirt from Paper Scissors. My Yaoi bag (Hope noone here knows Japanese D;) had my Typo bag in it, BAGCEPTION! and my flight travel bag had my personal belongings 


Our Purikura Photos!! I think everytime we've gone out togetther we've done photos!!


My Paper scissors bag and The Face Shop bag~


A mint blouse from Paper Scissors for only $10!!~ Really love the chiffon trend now, especially because Chiffon is so comfortable~


A peach hand cream from Tony Moly!! Ohh My Ahh!!! It just smells AMAZING! I cannot explain how good it smells. When this one rund out I'm definitely getting another! I actually had seen it a few times but after hearing positive reviews of it by Jenn from Clothes Encounters I decided to buy it and I'm so happy!


And some samples from The Face Shop ^o^


All in all it was a fun day~ A good relax and it's always nice ot go into the city and exploare haha~

Next blog post soon!!

Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment