Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simple: Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser Review

Haha finally a review!

So I just finished my bottle of the Simple: Kind to Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser (Shortened down to Simple for this post) and I really loved it!
I originally received the bottle as a Christmas present from one of my family friends and I'm so grateful for them to introduce me to this brand.


So the review.
Personally I really loved it. I found it was easy to absorb into my skin and didn't feel all alcoholy. I'd use it of an evening to control oils and it worked pretty well!
I personally don't have sensitive skin but because it doesn't contain any perfumes I'd definitely recommend it for those whom may have it.


Pros:
- Easily absorbed into skin
- Great for people with sensitive skin
- No perfume
- Has a really nice cooling effect!

Cons:
- None at all! (Just doesn't last the 12 hours on the bottle)

Repurchase?
Definitely! I think it's really comfy on the skin and maybe I'll buy the Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating light Moisturiser which i do have a few mini samples of and Love as well!

Just a quick note~ Now that my bottle is empty and I cannot get any product out what I decided to do is fill is about 1/4 way with water and shake-it up just to make a cleansing lotion of sorts with the left overs~
No wastage!

That's all~
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment