Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings!!

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it ^o^

If you don't celebrate it, here's hoping you spent your public holiday well, doing what you love, and if you can, spending the day with the people whom you love~ I think, when you aren't celebrating on religious grounds, the best thing that you can do is appreciate the day in your own world with your own family and friends.


I hope everyone has had a great day, (seeing as though it's almost 9 here in eAustralia) and if you're on the other side, spend it well ^^ you only have one day for the rest of this year to mooch around like this XD
The whole family here had a really great evening lasts night (Swedes celebrate on Christmas Eve) so today really we just at around, some of us playing with our new gifts~


I'm currently blogging off of my new Tablet which I love and I really really hope to get  solid use out of next year in Uni too, I've already downloaded lots of note taking applications haha. It really makes blogging easy (I think I'm getting  a little too lazy)

New Years is coming up and right now I have absolutely zero plans. I think I'll be staying home, probably watching some Korean awards show and Alice Nine videos and Baccano! I really don't think I have the energy to go into the city to watch the fireworks, let alone be breathed upon by creepy drunk people at Milsons Point....

I've been watching copious amounts of ClothesEncounters vidoes haha. I love her style and the way she speaks is amazing. Eloquent and still edgy ^^




Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment