Friday, January 11, 2013

Candles~

Oh how I' love to smell some of the scented candles they have at Bath and Body works in America!!

But alas, this Island doesn't have a retailer.


About a week or so ago I went to the DUSK store in Blacktown because, in a way, I've been inspired to burn candles in my room. I think a part of it is wanting to create an ambiance in my room, that is a place that I can relax and I think candles, especially scented ones can really harbor that.... even though it's the middle of summer.

I've been burning a Kimidoll Candle which I recieved a a gift many years ago and while the scent is really subtle it still is really nice when you're near it. I must admit I'm pretty terrible at describing scents...unless it's food.

The three DUSK candles I bought are:



  • Osaka
  • Relaxation
  • Calm
I'll make a post each time I burn a candle just to report it's smell and how well it disperses in my room~

Till then,
Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment