Monday, January 28, 2013

REVIEW: TONYMOLY Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream

I'm going to review the TONY MOLY Peach Anti-Aging Hand Cream~

Tony Moly is a Korean cosmetics and skin care brand which can be purchased at Morning Glory stores in Sydney~ There is a TM counter at the Haymarket Morning Glory store which stocks most of their popular skin care and cosmetics.

I personally bought it at MGHolic a sub store of Morning Glory which sells limited TM products but did stock their hand cream.


As I was browsing the web I saw a lot of great reviews for it and once in store I tried it out and was completely converted. Not to mention Jenn of ClothesEncounters mentioned it in her July Favourites video and mentioned its scent which I'll get to in a moment.

I paid $9.90 for the hand cream which I think is a little steep with it only containing 30g of product...but I am so hooked on it, that I want to get another one!!


It's super moisturising! I'm a hand cream addict, before I used the TM one I used a Bjork Berries lotion which I loved because it was moisturising and so comfortable on the hands but the scent on it was very subtle. On the other side of the spectrum the TM Peach hand cream just smells AMAZING! The first thing I thought of when I smelled it was Peach Hi-Chew which is my absolute favourite flavour and the smell lingers on your hands for a long time which is so good, it literally just warms you up as it travels through your nostrils.

As a hand moisturiser I think it does a pretty decent job with my hands instantly feeling really nice and smooth and after a week's usage they were visibly softer! But you do need to reapply every 4-5 hours because is does disappear afterwards~

I love the packaging! It's pretty cute and innovative and really piques interest! But the biggest letdown is actually the amount of product, or in fact the lack there of.

There's about 30ml of hand cream in the peach which really doesn't last long especially if you use it on a daily basis. I've used it for less than 2 months now and I'm scraping the edge...and I don't use it everyday.

So all in all my rating for this product is

9.5/10

Missing the .5 because it could deal with a lot more product for the price you're paying for it! But aside from that, I totally love it hand down my holy grail hand cream!

All for now~
Not forever


Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment