Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Mittens~

Over the Boxing day sales I noticed ASOS was having some good deals on winter clothing. (Well of course, it's summer here) Because of these deals I picked up a pair of cute mittens >3<

[=3= Need to take a photo of them]

They're really comfy and quite warm and because they have the finger covers instead of it all attatched, it  makes it easier to write and type. This way I can still use them at uni~

[=3= Need to take a photo of them]

I don't really buy clothes online but I found ASOS to be really good with shipping and the quality seems very nice os I may try them out again. ^^

A day or so ago, at Daiso I saw some quite thick yarn so I decided to knit a scarf. Hopefully it'll be done by winter although, I really don't know if I'll keep it or give it away.


It feels very soft, so I'm really happy I picked the yarn up :)

Wishing you a Happy New Year >3<!
I cannot believe how fast 2013 went by, but I'm so very grateful for all of the experiences I had.

Let's have an amazing 2014!

Olivia~

No comments:

Post a Comment