Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Local Bean - Cafe Wanderings

Today I caught up with a friend and we went to a small cafe in his local area.

It was pretty busy although it was smack bang in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon when presumably people are working or at school.
The Local Bean recently opened up in Castle Hill's Knightsbridge area and my friend really wanted to see what the fuss was about (❁´▽`❁)


All of the inside was taken up already so we found a nice spot in the shade. Luckily due to the aspect of the shop the sun was setting away from us so we were seated safe, out of the sun.


I ordered a Latte and he ordered the Iced Chocolate.  My coffee was pretty smooth and I was really pleased with it (*^◇^)_旦 I'm sure my friend enjoyed his Iced Chocolate because he drank it really fast!


The Steak Sandwich was quite tassty, really simple fresh flavours. Sadly the steak was a little tough but the onions made up for it (*⌒∇⌒*)
The Chicken Burger looked quite good so I might try it out if I go there again *wink**wink*

I think overall if you're in the area and looking for a decent coffee and bite to eat I think it's a nice spot to pop into. It's one of the only Cafes in the area so it's not hyper competitive with other places but the service is really really friendly.

All for now~
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment